– by Robert Cooperstein and Brian J. Gleberzon
Technique Systems in Chiropractic describes and analyzes the most commonly used Check Amazon.com for best price in today’s chiropractic. These Check Amazon.com for best price, sometimes called brand-name or proprietary Check Amazon.com for best price, each provide a step-by-step protocol for proceeding from examination findings to adjustive and other treatment procedures. This book describes over two dozen technique systems in a nonjudgemental but critical manner, summarizing the available research and drawing conclusions as to what is actually known about them, compared with what the technique innovators themselves say.
- Describes and analyses over two dozen of the most widely known and used chiropractic technique systems, in alphabetical order.
- Uses a common format for each technique system, allowing the reader to easily locate desired information and draw comparisons between Check Amazon.com for best price.
- Features chapters on chiropractic terminology, as well as examination and adjustive methods that are common to many technique systems.
- Compiles and summarizes the relevant research on each technique, drawing summary conclusions and clearly identifying what is known and what is not known about each.
- Explains why there have been so many technique systems in chiropractic, past and present, and how this relates to issues of jurisprudence, practice parameters, and guidelines for care.
- Explores the interface between chiropractic technique systems and the movement toward evidence-based chiropractic (EBC).
- Presents demographic information on the rates of utilization of each technique in the United States and Canada.
- Includes a glossary of technique-specific terms and jargon.
About the Author
Robert Cooperstein, Palmer Chiropractic College West, San Jose, CA; Brian J. Gleberzon, DC, Assistant Professor, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College, Toronto, Canada
“I teach chiropractic Check Amazon.com for best price at a well-known chiropractic college and have not seen a better compendium of technique summaries in print anywhere. This book offers an intelligent and succinct look at the most popular and effective chiropractic analyses and corrective procedures used by the profession. For any health care provider or patient looking for more information on what their chrio is doing, this is THE place to look.”
“I am not aware of any book that covers the same subject matter. As the authors state from the outset, this book is not an advertisement for any of the Check Amazon.com for best price described in the book, but rather an honest attempt to describe them as they are. It covers the major Check Amazon.com for best price in chiropractic according to a common format, so that a patient, a chiropractic student, a chiropractor, or anyone else interested in chiropractic can figure out what it means to be treated using one technique as compared with another.
The writing is formal where it needs to be, but very casual and entertaining in places and in contexts where formality would have been more expected. For me, the best part of the book are the chapter introductions. There are anecdotes and personal observations that really make these Check Amazon.com for best price come alive, and give us a window into how this book came into being. Cooperstein and Gleberzon obviously love these Check Amazon.com for best price, even the ones where they could not contain their skepticism. It’s all chiropractic to them.
Clearly, as authors, teachers, and researchers, they are in the middle of everthing going on in chiropractic.”